Jump to content

    FIP vaccum advance

    angryhero46
    By angryhero46,
    So i noticed when i install the FIP manifold the TPS hits the vaccum advance.If i have an MSd 6al do i need it?Cant i just remove it(Vaccum advance)?

    WTB - Good working head - no cracks

    night34606
    By night34606,
    Hey I am looking for a good solid head with the full valve train and cam that I can just slap out my car and go. I have an 87 if that helps.   Not looking to spend more than 80 shipped. Best deal gets the cash. I have money in hand so let me know.

    Need, engine, shortblock, longblock long as it runs!

    Ryan_V
    By Ryan_V,
    I just installed a motor that was supposed to be good and the f***%$@ thrust bearing is bad.   Let me know of what you have.   Thanks     Ryan

    in need of black header panel in great condition

    Mizzark15
    By Mizzark15,
    does anybody have one?? mines is dented up and in need of replacement..... my zip code is 91206... please get at me asappppppppp... thanks!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...