Jump to content

    New OEM Strut Boots $45 shipped

    89PalermoSHP
    By 89PalermoSHP,
    I have an extra set of new oem strut/dust boots. Still sealed in Mitsubishi bags. Let me know if you want pics. MB10 9832 X 2 MB11 0930 X 2 $45 shipped. Please add $3 if you want to use paypal.   Thanks

    Distributor mod & other questions

    Julio
    By Julio,
    I've heard about modifying the stock distributor when going MPI, but I've not found a write-up on how to do it. Does anyone know where I can find this?   Also, I have a modded Magna, just need to get some injectors, FIP's Magan Fuel controller kit (FC Pro 4), a Ford 65mm TB, and some IC piping. Is there anything else that I may need?   Is it possible to keep the A/C with the MPI setup?   Thanks for the help!

    86 Starion in Portland OR on craigslist $600 Runs/drives

    rising_son
    By rising_son,
    http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/car/417518069.html   couldn't tell if this had been posted yet but here it is.

    MPI Running

    gofastredstar
    By gofastredstar,
    Well, finally got it together and running. :thumbsup:   Heres a small video I took of it purring. Sorry its a bit dark, I 'll take a better one soon.     or ya might need to go to.... http://briefcase.yahoo.com/jross35@sbcglobal.net and find the MPI Running.wmv file   Need to thank a few folks in no particular order...   4cylfury, Turbo_Addict, Substock, KO, Gary, for helping me get the details worked out, and getting the car in the first.   Now need to get busy tunning, getting windshield

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...