Jump to content

    finally took some pics of my car...........

    michaelm07
    By michaelm07,
    well i'm still new to this whole conquest scene but i do like it so heres some pics of my car, sorry so big (i got some plans for the future for this thing haha)...........   http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r210/michaelm07/S4200020.jpg   http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r210/michaelm07/S4200017-1.jpg   http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r210/michaelm07/S4200014.jpg   http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r210/michaelm07/S4200011-1.jpg   http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r210/michaelm07/S42000

    For sale

    skillz
    By skillz,
    front seats, rear seats, carpet, door panel, center console, steering wheel and rear side bolsters. for $500 obo pick up only post rest of picture soon     http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o23/1skillz/seats006.jpg   http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o23/1skillz/seats005.jpg   http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o23/1skillz/seats004.jpg       http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o23/1skillz/seats003.jpg   http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o23/1skillz/seats002.jpg   http://i116.photobucket.com/al

    My 1989 TSi SHP has been sold to raging bull

    Fattire4me
    By Fattire4me,
    I've come into some tough financial issues and may need to part with my car. It's a 1989 Conquest SHP that had 103k on the chasis when the speedo died & I put in one from a donor '89 (1500 miles ago) it now reads 1143k. (I'll include the old speedo if you want it). It has a remanufactured jasper engine (which I'm told puts a balance shaft elim. kit in their remans), new 12a that has never seen other than stock boost, has a 1g mas & 1g bov. New vac lines, new alt, new batt, new pioneer mp

    Need widebody LF NON-SHP strut

    helrazr70
    By helrazr70,
    I just picked up a pair of front struts from a friends widebody to swap the SHP struts off my car.   Unfortuantely that widebody was equipped with one flatty strut and one widebody strut. The new strut cartridge is too long for the flatty tube. That leaves me one strut shy of completing my task! I don't want to hack on my SHP housings.   Sooooo.... I need a LF strut from a widebody!   I don't need the spring/isolator/rotor/caliper/etc. I jut need the BARE strut tube with attached spindle. (prefe

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...