- 6 replies
- 972 views
- Add Reply
- 11 replies
- 1336 views
- Add Reply
- 4 replies
- 985 views
- Add Reply
- 9 replies
- 2646 views
- Add Reply
Which Water temp sensor??
By Laodicea,
I see the stock temp guag for the dash is 16x1mm Which aftermarket temp sensor are folks using ? Will the stock gauge work with any for 3/8 npt??
new Offer i let go all this for $299.. come !!
By bad2theBone,
hi, take all this set for only $399.99 usd. im giving away: 1x Complete Hatchback glass door. 2x Front Fenders (red color tsi logo) 1x Rear Bumper Silver color. 1x Front Black Panel w/ black grill good shape. 2x Weather Strip Rubber Rear Hatch Glass Good Condition. 2x Starion Head Valve Covers . 4x Good 16x7's +16x8's Starion Rims great condition looks new + 4x New Tires. mounted on the rims balanced and all done. ready to be on any starion or conquest car. Tires has no more than 200 mil
starion parts must go!
By kennnetic,
ok guys, this saddens me dearly, but the time has come for me to get rid of all my starion parts. I have a black 1988 starion, that i was in an accident with. I started to fix but now I really dont have the time to anymore, so every thing must go! there is reall so much to list and i would really have to sit down figure out exactly what i have. It might be easier to to say what I don't have. So if anybody needs some thing for their starion please pm me or better yet email me at kennnetic@yahoo
89 crysler conquest
By markE,
89 conquest 50000 miles gold some lower door damage from towing runs but turbo won't kick in . It comes with boxes of parts I have health problems and can't work on cars any more. I will sell this conquest in the next few weeks and may be able to deliver the car and parts on the west coast. The price has not been set so Lets talk. The car and parts are in seattle washington cell phone 206 276 9072 lets talk I forgot I also have a trailer with an auto lift I will try to get pictur
