Jump to content

    Stock cam vs schneider 292 vs "Rock the Banshee"

    chiplee
    By chiplee,
    A while back I promised a dyno sheet comparing the stock cam I made 298hp/380ftlbs on and the schneider 292. I put the 292 in today and broke it in and I'll get it to the dyno tomorrow if all goes well. I think it's going to do ok. 12psi feels almost like 20 felt before and it comes on alot faster down low for some reason. I expected the stocker to be more torquey but we'll see. I hope it's worth at least 2hp to finally get my silly a$$ into the 300whp club, lol. After that I plan to get T

    Exterior Door Mouldings and Door handles Wanted

    jonesh242
    By jonesh242,
    First, these must be in great condition. I have a set, but they're faded and trashed from the sun.   Looking for some very nice window mouldings for EXTERIOR driver/passenger doors on 88' Starion. Also, looking for door handles in very nice condition...preferrably NOT the "turbo" door handles.   Email Pics to jonesh242@yahoo.com   Thanks,   John

    Turbo

    Big Al
    By Big Al,
    Well everything else is taken care of but it looks like the turbo is shot. Looking for something a wee bit better than the little 12A and something that doesn't need rebuilt.   Preferably looking for a 14 or 16 right now. Thanks.

    1x front 7 and 1x rear 8 rims wanted

    carshark
    By carshark,
    Wanted in good condition one front 7x16 rim and onerear 8x16 rim.   But.....   Im in New Zealand, so seller must be willing to send to me. At my expence of course. I have the info on how to send and what paper work you will need for customs etc.   Best to get me on jp_prescott@hotmail.com.   I also want a pair of front fenders, side skirts and rear quarters to suit a widebody. I can arrange my own shipping but seller should be in or can get them to California which is where my shipping contact i

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...