Jump to content

    Short Shifter (for Aussie)

    Narcolepsy
    By Narcolepsy,
    Hey guys. I've lurked here for a while reading about what you guys do with the same engine as I'm running. I've got a Mitsubishi Sigma, which is kind of like a 4-door family car version of a Starion (in case you aren't familiar). Engine and gearbox are basically the same though. That said, I'm looking for a short shifter for my Sigma GSR (see under my post for pics).   I've got a track day in 7 weeks and am trying to sort out a few parts to put together before then. A short shifter is one

    My 1988 Starion revival

    Ryan_V
    By Ryan_V,
    This car will run...   I've owned this car for 2.5 yrs and its been sitting...recently I aquired a motor for it...or so I thought.   I've been fighting with this motor since a month before the National Meet. I was racing against the clock to get it running and I did....it ran really good, but wouldn't go into gear. I troubleshot that hydraulic system til' the damn cows came home..   Story goes- I bought a car that had this motor installed. I drove it home 200 miles and took the motor out. I inst

    AIR Dam brackets

    badger87
    By badger87,
    Let me know if you have the hanger brackets from bumper-airdam 6 total 4 flat narrow straps that have to small bolts in each and 2 corner pieces I have the S shaped ones. I plan on using them for patterns for SS ones. Also I need a T-stat housing cover for a 87 quest. inc S&H to WI 54650 will paypal so inc. address Thanks, Joe

    anyone with a t3/t4 turbine wheel and shaft??

    quikconq
    By quikconq,
    not sure the exact size for sure,,,unless its a standard t3   on the compressor housing it says .70 ,,,and m24   the little tag is gone,,,,suks :evil:   here is pics,,,maybe someone can identify it????   %5BIMG%5Dhttp%3A//i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/100_0950.jpg[/img]   %5BIMG%5Dhttp%3A//i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/100_0951.jpg[/img]   %5BIMG%5Dhttp%3A//i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/100_0952.jpg[/img]   %5BIMG%5Dhttp%3A//i179.photobucket.com

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...