one less conquest sorry. check it out .and one more by the weekend

SHANNON

I love these cars so it was hard for me to do but i bought it for a parts car so i can keep more on the road that i am working on.or others in the future. it has bean in my garage for 2 years and i bought it for $250 and it was rusted badly and had mouse piss and s*** all over inside and smells really bad and did not run most of the time i was working on it i thought i should be waring a mask of some kind for health reasons not sure who thinks that storing a car out side where mice and other creates can have there way with it and let the elements destroy the rest is doing the car any favors . i did not junk this car because i do not like conquest or that i am disrespecting them just do not have any more room left and believe me i have no more room i have 7 under roof in side and i live in town not out in the sticks ware i can just park it ware ever. and i have decided that any one that wants to bash me is only hurting themselves so bash away if you feel the need i am big boy i can take it .i hope it does not offend any one that is not the intention just to see one of our one go down respectfully with some entertainment value .the video is to watch nothing else .
Edited by SHANNON

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well car bodies do ROT maybe it was rotted but someone threw away what looked to be good front spindles and one day you might be looking for one that a bad wheel bearing ate up, as for dropping it that was great wish I were there to have seen it

why do people dub music over every video on youtube now? it doesnt need music. its not a music video. its not a promo. its just a short documentary of a car being dropped.

stop trying to make it seem anymore awesome than that by adding music. you're not fooling anyone.

Would have been better to hear the actual noise IMO. I hope it was rusted to the point of no return. Did you ask the guy to drop it like that? I wouldn't think that is standard practice but who knows. This post is full of all kinds of unknowns. Edited by Goddard

well for starters when i tried to get it off the camera there was no sound so that sucked and it onley took me about 6 hours to do that so i gess i need a diferent one .i have onley used it for 2 years not sure y it is so dificult to down load to the pc i was going to give up . and it is realey esey to add songs to the vidio on the u tub .i hope the next one comes out beter i am pulling the gngine to night if i can and then off the the big drop.maby he can get it to hit on the top this time and the sound will work.i would take more off the car but i am so tired of bolts that are rusted up and you cant turn them and when they do they brake .

ok. that was a stupid video.

ok y was it stupid.

the day may come when theres not going to be anymore starquest's around, did you ever think about that SHANNON?

as was mentioned, i hope that car was really badly rusted.

ohh, and maybe you should at least try to spell correctly? Jeez!

Edited by Mech

eye theenk itt wuz a cuul videeoh eye lyk itt wen theengs fawl an krash meusik is rilly guud two

eye em uh big fann uf guud meusik neckst tym may bee yoo cood dub in sum hare bnd tunes eye rilly lyk 80's meusik itt rocxs eye yused two heer itt sumtimes whn mi naybors wood staa upp layt yoo cood heer itt threw tha hoel trayler parck du yoo theenk yoo fined a carvete tu drop neckst tym itt wuud bee rilly cuul tu

ok y was it stupid.

Here's why. pwnt.

cause nobody really wants to see that

Well, too bad that hatch was in good shape :(

the day may come when theres not going to be anymore starquest's around, did you ever think about that SHANNON?

as was mentioned, i hope that car was really badly rusted.

ohh, and maybe you should at least try to spell correctly? Jeez!

eye theenk itt wuz a cuul videeoh eye lyk itt wen theengs fawl an krash meusik is rilly guud two

eye em uh big fann uf guud meusik neckst tym may bee yoo cood dub in sum hare bnd tunes eye rilly lyk 80's meusik itt rocxs eye yused two heer itt sumtimes whn mi naybors wood staa upp layt yoo cood heer itt threw tha hoel trayler parck du yoo theenk yoo fined a carvete tu drop neckst tym itt wuud bee rilly cuul tu

and the real hondadude finally reveals himself...

j/k... had to.

So let me get this straight, your pulling the engine out of another one just to have it dropped at a junkyard. Are you retarded?

theres a simple solution for the ones that are offended.maybe you should drive 400 miles to shannons house and take the other one home so it can sit in your yard for the next couple years because i might need a hatch by then.i had two parts cars in my yard for a year and tried to give parts away and nobody would come get them.i tried to sell a perfectly good running engine for 200 and nobody wanted it.