'88 Fiji TSI, 24k miles, showroom new

smashbar

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that is clean but post more pics we all go gaga on low mileage super clean quest. Are you the original owner, or did you stumble over that car like I did with mine.

If you are new to the club, just by experience on talking to some guys here and emails, they are a cool bunch of guys. So if you are new Welcome.

Hi everyone - thanks for the complements - and I aplogize that it's an automatic. Small price to pay for perfection, however! :D No, this car is not from Vegas and never was. Born and raised in NYC... and now residing comfortably in a garage in CT. 2nd owners. First was a young woman who bought it in her late teens/early 20's who never really drove it. Car was kept in a heated garage all it's life. It's an absolute time capsule. And yes, I was curious about the cloth seats too (which are beyond perfect... much like the rest of the car). But it's all legitimate - I believe we even have the original paperwork with the build specs. The sun was blazing down pretty good on Saturday when I took the pictures, so all of the ones taken outdoors are pretty washed out. I'll post some more after the next time I visit the car. Take care!

i have an auto man, i like it. its a nice around town driver, not too $$ to rebuild and if u have any questions/problems post up in the Automatic Transmission forum. we'll try and help out

EDIT::: Holy sex batman! your car is G O R G E O U S!!!!!

the pin striping and the art work on the hood did not come from the factory right?

You need more pics, pleeeeeease :D

I think it did, ive seen a few starions with simalar patterns on the doors/fenders and around the hood...not shure thoguh