Mookeeh 101propose MK1

questnc

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

101propose is a great seller. He is a little busy and does not answer emails immediately sometimes, but i have bought several things from him. shipment after buying was fast and great. I have bought

blu glo oil, water temp, boost gauges

Gauge pod

Upper IC pipe

would buy from in a minute if part is there.

• 1 month later...

As usuall, great vendor. I've recently bought a set of rear struts and a chrome OVCP with BOV that was sold as a discount due to the blemish. Both items got here quickly, and I can barely even see the "blemish" on the OVCP that he was selling at a discount.

I've bought other items in the past, and am certian they'll get my bussiness again in the future.

• 3 months later...

I've purchased .....Front camber plates, Rear camber plates, shocks, roll center adjusters, short throw shifter and an OVCP all wihin the last several months. Never had a bad experience with any of these orders. Items always shipped quick with good communication along the way and when the product arrives it's better than as described. I don't think some people realize how hard it would be to find or fabricate these components without suppliers like 101.

thanks again,

Chris

101 (aka Mookeeh) has been great. I bought one of his new MK1 OVCP for a great price and he offered to enlarge one of my BOV's for free so it'd fit correctly. Sent it to him and he indeed enlarged it for free as well as getting it back to me very quickly. Awesome customer service. Will come back for more. Thanks!

I got the exhaust from the GP and it was gorgeous, but the muffler was bent on the tip and inlet. He sent me a muffler and I didnt even have to send him the damaged one back first, which is unheard of today with the way companies do business. Emailed me a tracking # as well for the replacement muffler. I plan on getting most of my performance parts from him in the future.

• 2 months later...
got my camber plates to day and my overlays and everything looks great and was shipped super fast cant wait till get it all instaled and my new tires and aligned thanks again 101

• 3 weeks later...

I got a upper hatch spoiler from him for myself last week, and he also sent some goodies to donate for the TX meet we just had this weekend.

As usuall a great guy, with a great product, who willing to give back to the community.

• 4 months later...
Holy fast shipping batman. I ordered poly bushings on monday at 11:46 am. At 11:53 I got an email saying it was shipped and a tracking #. On tuesday around 2 pm I checked the tracking # to see what day it was going to arrive. Tracking rusults said it was delivered on tuesday at 12:03 pm. Wait,... what??? I go to the porch and there's a box there. Sweeeeeet. That was damn fast. Everything was there. Very pleased.

s*** i emailed him 3 times about combined shipping for all his edis products and he never replyed back so i had them made his loss I guess

1. Not returning emails is well documented, standard, operating procedure for this vendor.

2. Unwillingness to place Two items into One box cuts into the profit gleaned from the markup of UPS rates.

3. SOLD AS IS. WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.

* I am pleased that he has clearly stated his position on the quality of these CHINESE PARTS.

** If you send money, to a person who will not put two items into one box, or consistently answer emails, and sells CHINESE PARTS, SOLD AS IS, WITH NO WARRANTY, NO ADDRESS, AND NO TELEPHONE NUMBER ..... Good Luck, Brave Soul.

*** pm for details of my dealings with this entity.

I got my "blem" rear strut bar a few days ago. 3 day shipping to chicago. Piece looks awesome, no blems i can see except for a few chips in the paint on the mounts, and a few marks on the polished bar, similar to the marks you get from rubbing a sticker off. no real gashes or scratches or anything. for 100 bucks off, I can't complain a wee bit :)