Mookeeh 101propose MK1

questnc

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Just to make it clear to those who are reading this thread - back in 05 I believe there was one person who was working for Mookeeh, and was causing the grief some people here had claimed, and awhile back the person got replaced with another, DEFINITELY more customer oriented individual

Just some food for thought

• 2 weeks later...
i ordered a hardpipe kit, bot it in a couple days. i found it faster to get him to relpy here than on ebay.. but think about it he not only sells starquest parts but many many parts for different cars, think about the amount of emails he gets in a day.. i also found it better to talk to him here before ordering, he seems to be very prompt if he knows its coming through first... very happy will deff. do business agians....

I have bought an OVCP, turbo to intercooler pipe, filter to turbo pipe, RRFPR with adapter plate, and the SS exhaust mani. His shipping from California to Pennsylvania is UNREAL FAST! Great prices too. The only problem I have is that i had to cut a couple inches off from all 3 of the hard pipes that I bought :roll: and I am not sure I will be able to close my hood now, but I will coninue to do business with him as he is great at getting back to me on issues and helping out. Also just ordered his FPR airdam in the GP and hoping that it will fit up ok. Now as long as my SS mani doesn't crack I will be happy. I think my issue with his parts has been that they are for a stock setup and I am quite far from that now. Either way PROPS TO 101 FOR MAKING PARTS AT A GREAT PRICE!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

as if it needs saying 101 is one of the greatest assets this community has. this is the 3rd or 4th item i have gotten from him and have been extremely happy with both his time in getting stuff out and his awesome customer service.

thanks so much for helping me out with my latest part.

i have bought several things in the past two weeks..ovcp with box, ahp, turbo to innercooler etc...i was quick to get it..had a little trouble with fitment, but its all on now..makes the engine bay look alot nice and im very happy with everything..i would recommend his parts...

101 is the man and i know he's busy so i give him time, however his customer service area failed to aknowledge the payment i sent him for an item. Its a issue because your dealing with capital. But im not upset though and i know he's busy. Edited by macrophage

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

didnt know this thread existed, so, since it does...I got the Mk1 Gauge overlays...and looking and working great :)

Saving up for one of those rear spoilers and a short throw too ;)

Keep it up 101!

Edited by strang3majik

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...