Guess these coil springs

BKB94

I still have the box and paperwork those suspension tech springs came from 20+ years ago. The springs are linear and not progressive like robach, so the rate is consistent.  I believe they were like 20% more rate

• 2 weeks later...

STs when I bought them were lime green. Still have em on my 87.  Running tociko blues in front and mk1 rear struts. Yes the rear is a tad lower. Car rides stiff like you would think a race car would.

I had a full set of eibachs with KYBs all built for my 86 flatty but sold them when I got a deal on some D2s. Someone is running that setup

Those look like my old STs. I installed MK1 pillow ball camber plate in the rear to even things out. I liked those springs a lot. "upgraded" to the Eibach's 10+ years ago and I was able to dive the airdam into the pavement at autocross events. ST went back on with much better results. Then D2 entered the scene and I never looked back. 

Eibach were a good spring for cruising the streeets, but calling them a performance spring is a stretch in my opinion. 

I regret not buying D2's during that group buy.  Didn't have the money at the time b/c I was mid-resto.  But, like psu-Carsh, I put Eibach's on, ended up taking them back off and selling them b/c I didn't like them.  I'm currently running on some unidentified lowering spring that's somewhere between the Eibach's and OEM height.  Wish I had the D2's though.