posible last time

Shelby

this may be the last time I post on here. sometime I the morning going to have be put on life support.

I want to thank the hundreds of friends on here jimmy andworth, chip, tim c, mike c, matt and luke, matt m, Indiana. for those I haven't helped im sorry, and for those I have helped im glad I got the chance to. for those who have helped me I appreciate it.

Hey Shelby. We've never talked directly or met but I give you my best. I really hope you can pull through on this one!

God speed my friend.

Ive never spoken to you directly but I have learned a lot from the advise you have given to others. You were always willing to share your knowledge and advise and I hope that good karma comes back to you and your loved ones. I wish you and your family the best. Edited by 93 GSX TURBO

Shelbly I've never talked with you directly, but you've been such an asset to the whole community, and I know I've learned a lot by things you have posted. God bless, and I wish the best for you and your family.

I've never really spoken to you directly but you've greatly helped me throughout my many years in this community and you've shared your vast, honest knowledge. I'll keep you in my thoughts and I wish the absolute best for you and your family. Take care, my friend. We'll greatly miss you.

- Charles

Our prayers are the best we could do. You are an invaluable and irreplaceable fixtue at SQC. Can't thank you enough

You're one dude I would have liked to meet in person.... still hopin', because you're tough as a timex

I don't like seeing stuff like this. Shelby even though we've never met, I've read several of your posts not only on here but other forums, and I have spoken with lots of "old heads" around the forums, and you have lots of respect in this community. I pray that we get to hear from you again sir! God Speed!!