Has anyone seen this?????

TexasQuest

I was trolling around you tube and stumbled upon this camcorder video of an owner of a brand new conquest. I'm amazed how gorgeous they looked brand new since I was too young to remember them. Sadly it ends like many did back then...... :(

I suspect he was using 20w40 oil in there.

There is a point when the rpms are down to 950 and the oil pressure is still way up there.

and this is dino oil too so it may not flow as well as the synthetic stuff we have today.

I had to watch it... I have a lot of parts from an 89 auto that someone wrapped around a telephone pole. It had 1800 miles on it.

Had to see if it was the car in the video, alas no... good song, sad ending.

The car probably committed suicide after having that song played continuously for four years. I only listened to it once, and now I'm thinking about it.

Dude must have had some cash back in the day. Using a $2500 video cam to document his $25,000 ride. That's real money back in 1988.

On another note, I wonder if he's still got those 9's?

;)

I suspect he was using 20w40 oil in there.

There is a point when the rpms are down to 950 and the oil pressure is still way up there.

and this is dino oil too so it may not flow as well as the synthetic stuff we have today.

but everyone knows the stock oil pressure gauge takes 3 minutes and 43 seconds to show a pressure change lol

but everyone knows the stock oil pressure gauge takes 3 minutes and 43 seconds to show a pressure change lol

LOL, True