What did you do to your Starquest today?

Alsandr

I'm hoping to get mine out this Monday since I put her away for the winter

PsiTsi - that is a freaking sweet picture in your sig man !!!

Edited by MotoCam360
  • Like 1

Took mine for a drive to the shops and couldn't get any traction, (Wet roads). Taking it to my parents tonight for dinner. Anyone know how to get better traction in the rain? Is it stiffer shocks?

Better tires?

Got my new master cyl in and washed out resivour,bled the brakes.got the old copper radiator out starting to get the new alluminum one installed, still need to make mounts, fit new hoses,drill tap threads for fan sensors etc.

Just drilled out a rusted bolt for the battey tray. I'm surprised I remembered it. Been almost a month since I had the hood up.

Field find cars are not fun...

and yes this is the wife's quest...

Edited by 87redcat

bought allen bolts for TB and looked for plug to tps ........ put some where to save from loosing and lost it.. t!!!!!!

lol I lose stuff like that all the time! This week I found an EGR I put away so not to lose....3 YEARS AGO!

Charged the battery and fired her up yesterday. Probably take her out after another rain or two washes the streets some more. Power steering pump still whines. Dang elves didn't get that changed over the winter! At least I got one before I sat it for the winter.

I looked at her while I pulled another car out. Now if it would quit snowing and get a bit warmer I might be inspired to install new MS2, and get her moving again.

Put some rediculous numbers on her, see if you get any bites. But if you get someone dyermined enough to buy her, will you find anoter one in the same condition? For that price?

Put some rediculous numbers on her, see if you get any bites. But if you get someone dyermined enough to buy her, will you find anoter one in the same condition? For that price?

Maybe one day. I mean, it tentative, but if push comes to shove, a down payment on a home > a mint car in the long run. I just sold my Subaru Saturday, next up is the Miata, love that car to death for how much fun I have in it, but the $200/mo payment + insurance, with it gone, gives me nearly a $50k bump in what I qualify for in homes with $10k down atm. If I can swing keeping the car around, I will :) She just may end up with more miles and use since I still have to have my fun car for the mountains :D

Edited by Fanta

I put my magna intake on the new head. Such a pain in the arse... I had to loosen the driver side motor mount and tilt the engine a bit to get the intake to clear the studs and the brake master cylinder. It's on now. Just need to connect the fuel lines and intercooler piping and its ready to run.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s415/apordes/A292E3E3-64DE-4630-9B8D-4B667DA9E805_zpsndq3awxt.jpg

Edited by CaliConquestAlex

Send me the info Scotty and I'll be there. Not sure if my car will be ready to race by then.

I'll send you the details , getting ready to piss off the "we don't like imports" crowd again on their own turf. :)

I put my magna intake on the new head. Such a pain in the arse... I had to loosen the driver side motor mount and tilt the engine a bit to get the intake to clear the studs and the brake master cylinder. It's on now. Just need to connect the fuel lines and intercooler piping and its ready to run.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s415/apordes/A292E3E3-64DE-4630-9B8D-4B667DA9E805_zpsndq3awxt.jpg

knuckle buster