What did you do to your Starquest today?

Alsandr

Starion is too reliable so all I did was take another show off led video. See the link in my sig for videos. There so bright it messes with the camera, it tries to over compensate for the brightness of the bulbs. Video doesnt do justice. Each license plate bulb is 150 lumens. So if I'm in the middle lane of a 3 lane interstate both right and left woodlines are lit up, thats how bright just the plate bulbs are. Have noticed people stay out my blind spot now while driving and the people behind me wont get up near me at a stop light. Edited by Turboat

Pulled my 89 Black Quest in the garage to work on. (blow by)

Pulled my 88 Fiji out of the garage, and drove/slid to work.

Got asked by the parking attendant if I painted my "Supra" blue from black. ;)

Later this month I plan on cutting the 90 off the downpipe and running open dump with an extended tube. Friend will be doing the welding work. Yes thats an external gate on the stock manifold. Need to figure out a solution to keep the wastegate bolts from backing out.

NCM_0346.JPG

Put the right 86 rebuield TB on........ (has 89 TB)....Cleaned all wires and put on electric bunt terminals for now ,so I can get motor running to flush out rad.......another day of clean and replace!!!!!!!!!! Found TPS plug...... Dropped down by bottom of rad.... !!!!!! been MIA since last week...(so happy now ) .....THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP................. Edited by markhansenconquest

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af306/PROTOGENETIC2/20140407_173702.jpghttp://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af306/PROTOGENETIC2/20140407_171855.jpg

Trying to change the color on the cluster to something more red-ish , but numbers and background becomes darker on the speedometer but tach and gauges looks fine

Inserted a 6K rev limiter chip in the MSD, dumped the clutch and left a couple hundred smokey miles of rubber in front of our job site. It's a good thing! - Martha Stewart :D