What did you do to your Starquest today?

Alsandr

Replaced the main fusable link and the 86 technica cam to life. now I just need to check the starter and fues system

Looked at it as I packed up an intake and twin cam head for my buddies Volvo build.

Installed and found a few rattles ;) "wiper cowl and hood stop needs to be adjusted up" After removing the OE mount is when I noticed it was broken all the way around. Some added vibrations at idle but feels like less vibrations during driving it. Have about 10 miles on the Funk Lock.

10170931_1464062630492861_2699444678809709179_n.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

got a little further with my partial tube front end.

http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-frc/t51.2885-15/10326444_664380243635780_1149078165_n.jpg

Did you alter the strut towers,those wheels really good.

yeah that whole front end has been cut apart.so much you could move the strut mounts just by pushing on it, needless to say it was never driven like that, didn't even place any load on it.

but it's all getting built back up with plate and tube stock. and lots of welds =)

wheel lips were polished by a place nearby for $75 per wheel, inside and outside lips.

yeah that whole front end has been cut apart.so much you could move the strut mounts just by pushing on it, needless to say it was never driven like that, didn't even place any load on it.

but it's all getting built back up with plate and tube stock. and lots of welds =)

wheel lips were polished by a place nearby for $75 per wheel, inside and outside lips.

I guess your into body work cause the shop rates are killas.Is there a shop near you that replates chrome wheels?

Would you still have the contact to the wheel shop?

I guess your into body work cause the shop rates are killas.Is there a shop near you that replates chrome wheels?

Would you still have the contact to the wheel shop?

yeah i love doing metal work.

the shop is called mirror image. dudes are there like 12 hours a day polishing. the lips came out so great. i dont know of any platers though

728 El Camino Real N # E,

Salinas, CA 93907

(831) 757-2627

Edited by patra_is_here

felt like Frankenstein.

I started my car yesterday for the first time in weeks.

IT's alive! ALIVE!!!!

other than that it ran like Pigeon Milk. time for a compression check.

Edited by importwarrior