What did you do to your Starquest today?

Alsandr

I broke it. :mad:

I just broke mine, too. I was trying to replace the PCV valve and the hose snapped in half. I'm waiting to see if I can get a braided hose to replace it with.

well mine is the head gasket. Pulled it apart today to find the block is cracked to... :wacko:

It wouldn't be so bad if it was a stock bottom end, but its not. it's a forged bottom end.

Finaly got it on the road. Paint is done running ok i need to rebuild the throttle body etc lots of tuning to do.not as fast as i remember. Are the trannys kind of loud in the first e gears is this normal? I checked the oil level its good.

Replaced a frozen/rusted solid driver e-brake cable. Swapped out my MK1 short shifter for the stocker. (The MK1 one was not the bent kind and while strapped into the race bucket I had to fully extend my arm to get third and fifth. Already have the steering wheel close to me.) I 3D printed a new shift knob for it (out of clear PLC) and put a 12v LED in it. ;) Edited by Fuze

^^^I see a new engine in your future^^^.

I pulled the white 88 SHP roller over to the car washing area and started degreasing and cleaning up the engine bay for preparation to move into the shop for a new engine.

BC_99

^^^I see a new engine in your future^^^.

I pulled the white 88 SHP roller over to the car washing area and started degreasing and cleaning up the engine bay for preparation to move into the shop for a new engine.

BC_99

Why's that? It is a rebuild less than 7k miles ago

Drove the Palermo to work and back today. Sarajevo didn't move from the garage today, I drove it enough all weekend. Took it to Syracuse, NY and back on Saturday, Niagara Falls on Sunday, and then to a family and friends cookout on Monday. I need to start driving the Palermo more, I've put 10,000 miles on my Sarajevo since May. Edited by Coke

well he never said that when it was all happening. I remember that. its the reason I purchased an xbox.haha so I could drive *dm's car.lol

I finally got the 86 off of one jack stand and put the tire back on after almost 2 months. busy building a house and was sick for almost 5 weeks.