today was a DAY from HELL

Shelby

well the day started off so so, another nerve block on my right hip , hip worked like a dream,

but when he got around to my right calf , things got bad , he shot so much cortisone in there that my entire right side of my calf was black and blue from him rubbing the medicine into the muscles,

crutches hell I was ready for a wheel chair by the time I left that place

from there it was a rush to get home and to my one g-g-daughters pre K gradulation , the van is still down so I had to barrow the neighbors 1999 ford F150 , knew it was not going to be a good afternoon when I had to prime the fuel pump 4 times each time I started the truck ,standing for an hour did wonders for my leg but I lived thru it ,wouldn't have missed it even if I had to walk to it :)

from there it's to the bank to draw out some cash for the wife , now i'm in town and it's after 2:00 and I have a another doc appointment at 3:00 so it's go there and set for almost an hour in the parking lot , pacer check ,,1st one there but she took 6 people before me ( normal ) she wanted to know what happened in may , sept and earlier today ,, I said why she says your pace maker shows you were in a great deal of stress ,,Oh that May that's what happens when you go to a quack doc and he lazer burns the wrong spots , sept and today is how much fun a nerve block shot is, :)

show up 20 min late for my heart doc , now theres 10 people seting where no one was 30 min earlier

ok now i'm in with the man my heart doc William F Dressen , more then that he is a friend he saved my life 27 years ago and I've been going to him 4-5 times a yr ever sence , and he's one of only a few doc's I trust , we shoot the crap for a bit , talking about this prostrate doc amounst other things ,

my advice is ( and I didn't say this) find your self a lawyer out of town and go after him , none of the local docs will help you even if he pulled a gun and shot you in the leg , that's just the way it is . and I think you need to move on this lung fiberglass thing , and again you'll need to go out of town for a lawyer

I said thanks Bill and I know why your telling me this i'm well inside the 3 yr mark ain't I , he looks at me and says YES you are , and I have been not looking forward to this talk for a while now

but I promised you many years ago I would never lie to you and I won't now .

for those that don't know what the 3 yr thing is , it's life expendency once a certain set of conditions are met 96% of people do not live past that point , you may have a day a week or on the max out side 3 yr and I pasted that mile stone almost a yr ago .

by now it's 4:45 , I callthe wife , shes at her girl friends place,, I do not know the exact address ,

once I get close i'l call for the exact address YOU answer the phn ok,,ok ,

well I get there and call no answer I drive around and call again and again still no answer

so I find a spot I can park an turn the truck off , after an hour and it now getting dark and starting to rain I say heck with it , but god is not thru with me yet ,:( the dang truck will not start , it'll almost run but not quite ,, fuel pump is shot ,, now I have my wife's AAA card but they will not tow unless the card name holder is present and I can't get ahold of her CAUSE SHE Won't answer the darn phn nor call me , with a phn going dead I have to call the truck owner and thank god she has AAA but has no idea where I am at ,,she she has to go pick up my daughter and bring her along to find me ,, it was a little after 8:00 when I left home this morn ,,it was after 9:00pm when I got home , with a van still not running and now also a truck I have to put a fuel pump in ,,just what I need MORE work for free

the day would not have been so bad but I did not have any zanx , valums or pain pills with me and only 5 cigs with me when I left home , and man i sure could have used a few of each and maybe a pint of Jack

sorry I took so long to fill this o out but I've had a lot on my mind

My god man.... you are a machine! Id like to say we've all had those days... but no, no we have not. Your 1 in a million buddy.

lol I wish I was a machine , machines don't hurt , but one thing I have is a super high pain tolerance

not sure if that is a blessing or not , according to a couple of my doc's it's been part of my problem

cause I ignore things I should not :(

but getting beaten almost every day of your child hood could be part of the reason for the tolerance :)

lol I wish I was a machine , machines don't hurt , but one thing I have is a super high pain tolerance

not sure if that is a blessing or not , according to a couple of my doc's it's been part of my problem

cause I ignore things I should not :(

but getting beaten almost every day of your child hood could be part of the reason for the tolerance :)

my god man, I never knew we were so kindered in that regard. does make you a different person though.

and for what it's worth you make me want to try harder and be better

Edited by jszucs

Sorry to hear that buddy.

Sounds like I've got to make another trip down to see you in the near future.

My prayers are with you.

Ken

you've already wasted your time and gas meeting me one time ,that's normally enough punishment for most people ;)

but Ken you know your welcome at my home any time day or nite

Nah, there's a small box with 3 relays in it on the left side of the column. They don't show up on any diagram I've ever found. One of those controls the circuit board for the cluster. I've fixed a few that way.

BTW, I'll probably be down in your area toward the end of the month, I'd love to stop by and visit if your up to it.

Nah, there's a small box with 3 relays in it on the left side of the column. They don't show up on any diagram I've ever found. One of those controls the circuit board for the cluster. I've fixed a few that way.

BTW, I'll probably be down in your area toward the end of the month, I'd love to stop by and visit if your up to it.

you mentioned thst last time I had problems but I have looked inside and out and have found no such animal , can you give me a better idea on where to look,,

and your always welcome to stop by here my man