cheetos

ucw458

I see your twinkies and raise you a second bag of cheetos, a bag of ruffles, some cake mix, whoppers, M&Ms, and cookies.

Wife sent her hungry husband to the grocery store for garlic bread. She hasn't found out what I bought yet. I'm hiding in the garage.

I will see your Cheetos, and raise you 2 Twinkees.

Those are my kryptonite yo! I went nuts when they announced the come back!

But lately I've been doing a Nutella and organic peanut butter with honey sandwiches. Washed down with organic moo juice!

Nothing beats a moonpie and a Nehi.

grape or orange ??

you may laugh but I can remember as a little kid in ky , walking 3 miles to the country store and buying 1 moon pie and a Nehi orange , best stuff in the world to a 4 yr old

that old store was the only place with in 10 miles that had electricity

The mexican grocery stores have the best munchies. You think twinkies are good, try a gansito. It's like a twinkie on crack, with SPRINKLES!

That and delicious spicy pork grinds! You can almost feel your arteries clogging!

grape or orange ??

you may laugh but I can remember as a little kid in ky , walking 3 miles to the country store and buying 1 moon pie and a Nehi orange , best stuff in the world to a 4 yr old

that old store was the only place with in 10 miles that had electricity

On special occasions I'd get a can of sardines, a slice of the hoop cheese, and a handful of saltines. Got Nehi oranges out of a cooler that looked like a deep freeze with slots. 6 cents bought you a soft drink, a nickel and a penny, no change given.

Jimmy

On special occasions I'd get a can of sardines, a slice of the hoop cheese, and a handful of saltines. Got Nehi oranges out of a cooler that looked like a deep freeze with slots. 6 cents bought you a soft drink, a nickel and a penny, no change given.

Jimmy

man other then the soda sounds like my brother's fishing trip lunch

Um sorry guys. Cheezits FTFW.

Munchies defeated.

Only have them one weekend every 3 or 4 months when cousins get together for fishing or shooting and or drinking and vaping or what not ...each person often brings a box. Screw the meal assignments, we have email threads on cheezits :huh:

Edited by Edde

Y'all are forgetting bugles! Not to mention the best stoner food is white trash. Chex mix with peanut butter, chocolate, and powder sugar frozen for a few hours then mashed up into tiny bits Edited by Turbo Cary