Trilogy Turbos stock replacement adjustable fuel pressure regulator

LEPORE

Alright "Local Yocal," I'm stretched, but if it'll help make this happen Lepore add me to the list. Figure... I'll @ least save on the shipping ;)

Just to let you guys know, the design on this will be different from the old one. This will be billet aluminum and it is on final adjustments. I'll probably have one next week, put in the car and make sure its working as it should. Then we can go ahead and mass produce it again.

Thank you;

TRILOGY TURBOS

• 3 weeks later...

i am not sure what is going on with Trilogy Turbos ?? they have not been on the site since Nov. 15th and have not replied to my PM....

Great!

And I've got money burning a hole in my pocket :blink:

-N8

I'll have this ready first or second week of January 2014. Just came back from the machine shop and I"m just waiting on one (1) part so we can make 1 FPR and then run on the car and make sure everything is good.

I'm not sure how to put a picture here so I can send the file to someone to post it?

Thank you;

Heron

TRILOGY TURBOS

• 3 weeks later...

I'll have this ready first or second week of January 2014. Just came back from the machine shop and I"m just waiting on one (1) part so we can make 1 FPR and then run on the car and make sure everything is good.

I'm not sure how to put a picture here so I can send the file to someone to post it?

Thank you;

Heron

TRILOGY TURBOS

Send it to me Heron

Will call you in the morning, figured out what was wrong with the 86.

Thanks for driving all the way down here to help