Trilogy Turbos stock replacement adjustable fuel pressure regulator

LEPORE

^^^ me too.. My car is all done except for this piece. It runs as is but is running lean I need this to crank up the fuel pressure for my new injectors to really try out my new turbo. I've been working more on the cosmetics of my car lately while waiting for this regulator.. Running out if other things to do! Well hopefully Heron will get these things done soon..

Come on Heron, people have paid and are waiting. I personally don't take any money from someone until their system is completely done, we've fronted you money and nothing is happening. Anyone got his phone #?

Update. I believe the parts will start getting made next week. Machine shop owner was here yesterday to inform they will have this window to make the parts.

Only 11 people paid for this from a group of more then 30. I did not receive any other payments. Remember "you" guys asked me to do this and as always I was hesitant due to past problems. All this custom stuff to be cost effective needs at least 50 parts. I don't know if you know, but this cost money!!!! And the machine shop will not break down in payments.

If the machine shop I'm using does not have the time to do it next week I'll start refunding people and I'll deal with this later.

The new FPR is running on a local car without any problems.

Thank you;

Heron

TRILOGY TURBOS

561 882-4000 shop

Come on Heron, people have paid and are waiting. I personally don't take any money from someone until their system is completely done, we've fronted you money and nothing is happening. Anyone got his phone #?

As I've mentioned on the GP, I need at least 25/30 people paying for this. Member LEPORE started the GP saying a "LOT" of people wanted this. I told him the minimum number of people was 25/30 so I can make 50 parts and get a better price. You called me and I updated the thread. If this doesn't get made next week I'll refund people and see what has to be done later.

Update. I believe the parts will start getting made next week. Machine shop owner was here yesterday to inform they will have this window to make the parts.

Only 11 people paid for this from a group of more then 30. I did not receive any other payments. Remember "you" guys asked me to do this and as always I was hesitant due to past problems. All this custom stuff to be cost effective needs at least 50 parts. I don't know if you know, but this cost money!!!! And the machine shop will not break down in payments.

If the machine shop I'm using does not have the time to do it next week I'll start refunding people and I'll deal with this later.

Thank you;

Heron

TRILOGY TURBOS

561 882-4000 shop

Pay up people!!

• Like 1

The reason I'm sure a lot of people didn't go ahead and pay up was the lack of communication and updates on this particular group buy. Niko has proven on here you can get payments in for a group buy if you have proper communication thruout the group buy.

I really hope that the machine shop can get to these this week and that I don't end up getting refunded my money. My car has been sitting in the garage just awaiting this part to fix a fuel leak. I already installed a fuel pressure gauge. I will be kinda upset that I waited all this time for it to not just get one and have to go another route. I want to be able to squez as much out of my stock TBI before going through the hassle of MPI and thought this would be an excellent option

Heron can you just let us guys know that paid if we will be getting this or not so I know if I should order an aeromotive and mod my fuel rail for it? Thought this setup would be easier but now I'm wishing I would have done it the other way because it would've been done a long time ago. Please just let me know if it going to happen or not.. I need a new regulator and just need to know if I should wait or buy another.

Thanks,

Drake

Thank you;

Heron

TRILOGY TURBOS

561 882-4000 shop

So what's going on, no update as usual, I think it's time for a refund!

Soooo, I'd really like to have this part. It's actually a fairly important part in my build. I would almost consider paying for a second one. If that's what it takes to make this work. Either way though, I need to know what's happening. That way I can replan my build and get money back or carry on as planned.

Parts are almost done. I have a picture of the parts at the machine shop on my phone. Can I send to someone and they post here? We should have the first 25 FPR this week.

Thank you for your patience!!!! After this I'll have them available right away. Making this for other cars too.

Heron

TRILOGY TURBOS