Trilogy Turbos stock replacement adjustable fuel pressure regulator

LEPORE

I mean I can tell "basically" what it looks like from the pic. But if we could have a better pic would be nicer. Thanx. :) P.S. Was posted apparently @ the same time the post above beat me. Edited by kidjc

*Special UPDATE*

Trilogy Turbo Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator

http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt284/in_line_motors/0120141033_zps9b758895.jpg

Haha what was this picture taken with? a phone or a potato?

Anyways - If it gets off of the ground i would LOVE to get my hands on one. Put me on the list!

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, everything ready to go. Tested regulator up to 30psi of boost and no problems. It will be regular aluminum look.

I just ordered more parts to get this going. So if you guys want to start sending payment to I'll be shipping this out within 2 weeks.

If you send payment by Paypal please make sure you put your full name and starquest name too and on the notes mention payment for the gp on the fuel pressure regulator.

If you want to pay by credit card, please call me at 561 882-4000 shop.

Thank you;

Heron

TRILOGY TURBOS

Yes, everything ready to go. Tested regulator up to 30psi of boost and no problems. It will be regular aluminum look.

I just ordered more parts to get this going. So if you guys want to start sending payment to I'll be shipping this out within 2 weeks.

If you send payment by Paypal please make sure you put your full name and starquest name too and on the notes mention payment for the gp on the fuel pressure regulator.

If you want to pay by credit card, please call me at 561 882-4000 shop.

Thank you;

Heron

TRILOGY TURBOS

I forgot to mention. shipping will be $10.00 to all continental U.S., so please send US$120.00 to trilogyturbos@comcast.net . Don't forget to mention your starquest user name, make sure I'll be able to see your full address.