Incredible Performance Parts Partout - Everything You Always Wanted Post - NEW UPDATE!!!

csdisme

I apologize for the undue anxiety, I was trying to do too many things at once today and got the places messed up. Even though I listed you as third, I knew you were first in line for it.

Appreciate the clarification. Yeah, shoot me the info on the #84 steering lines (lengths & hose type - psi rating), as well as info on the #66 poly T56 mount(s?). When those are figured out, I'll pay the total. I do need this stuff asap & appreciate that you're going through a ton right now! Your post office customer of the month trophy is in the works for sure.

At least now I know I can start selling my SQ fly, clutch, tranny, driveshaft, etc. Thanks

I have you second on the sway bars.

#61 are roll center adjusters - I got them from a group buy 101Propose was running a while back. You are first for them if you want them.

I believe I have the power steering adapter, do you know the size and I'll check to be sure. I know I have the oil supply adapter for the turbo if that's the one you need.

Thanks and let me know

Ok ill take it

Don't you think its a bit childish to be all upset about "losing" the possibility to buy a part? Look at it from the point of view of the guy selling all this stuff. He has tons of us all demanding his attention and wanting immediate results. On top of that he seems to be trying to keep a list of who has "dibbs" on what. That he is doing simply to try and be nice. He doesn't have to, this is his stuff and he can sell it whoever he likes. Maybe he has stepped over you in line, but do you honestly think there was any ill will intended on his part? I very highly doubt that.

How about we all just take a step back, breath for a minute and let the guy do his thing.

Allen

Don't you think its a bit childish to be all upset about "losing" the possibility to buy a part? Look at it from the point of view of the guy selling all this stuff. He has tons of us all demanding his attention and wanting immediate results. On top of that he seems to be trying to keep a list of who has "dibbs" on what. That he is doing simply to try and be nice. He doesn't have to, this is his stuff and he can sell it whoever he likes. Maybe he has stepped over you in line, but do you honestly think there was any ill will intended on his part? I very highly doubt that.

How about we all just take a step back, breath for a minute and let the guy do his thing.

Allen

Allen, I thought we were all good. Stop stalking me!!!!! J/K My post wasn't about a part, it was for the principle. And no I was not accidentally overlooked.

^ he's a good guy / man of his word. He does disapear for short periods of time here and there though. If you paid for a part you will get it. For him to part with this you know something has got to be going on (he loved this car to an extrem) so I would cut him a bit of slack.

Sorry for dropping out of sight, I had a nasty turn with a staff infection from my latest surgical procedure. I couldn't get a wifi signal in my room and the nurses took my iPad. They didn't have much of a sense of humor.

I got out in the shop today for a little while and started getting the things that everyone ordered together and into boxes. The parts that will fit into the Priority Mail boxes I should have together hopefully tomorrow. I will try and get totals for everyone In the next day or so. Also, I will go through my PM's and respond by tomorrow.

Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding, I do appreciate it.

Cullen

is #16 thr steering coupler? Interested

What kind of modification is required to get that intercooler fitted into the stock location?

I got one about the same size. and it took custom brackets, removal of the condenser fan support, obviously removal of the condenser, and a few other random places bashed just slightly. I also had to tip mine a bit (that's suposed to help with showing more surface area to the air passing through anyways)

Obviously every setup is diffrent grab the demensions and some cardboard and take a look. Also keep in mind entry exit holes and where you would need to rout pipes.

See I told you guys he would pop back up. Sorry to hear that, it's nothing to mess with and getting all to common. My mom got an infection from her last surgury to. Glad your feeling good enough to get out in the shop.

Have PM'ed you a few times about parts wanted. Just checking to see if my messages got thru ?? I know you just got out of the hospital, so I understand you are trying to catch up. Thanks.....