"Chic Magnet"...well, at least the Conquest is!

natallica

So my wife, my daughter and I were grabbing some Red Lobster and then a few groceries tonight. And after I waited a few minutes for my seatbelt to move so I could hop in (it's cold) :)

I notice this stuck under my wiper blade...

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff408/n8tallica1/Conquest_note.jpg

This just proves how strong the addiction truly is! Just thought some of you may get a kick out of this.

-N8

Edited by natallica

he isn't kidding - pure_insanity can attest, as can my mom, who was riding shotgun in a red one with 17k on it, when we turned onto a main parkway, these college girls in this big expedition all leaned out the window SCREAMING " AAAAAHHHH I LOVE YOUR CAR ITS SO HOT!!!!! "

he isn't kidding - pure_insanity can attest, as can my mom, who was riding shotgun in a red one with 17k on it, when we turned onto a main parkway, these college girls in this big expedition all leaned out the window SCREAMING " AAAAAHHHH I LOVE YOUR CAR ITS SO HOT!!!!! "

In Cali it's more like "eeewwww, look at that beater!" and if you happen to be Spanish driving an SQ it's more like "look at that beaner in the beater!" in this town, takes a lot to impress chicas.

In Cali it's more like "eeewwww, look at that beater!" and if you happen to be Spanish driving an SQ it's more like "look at that beaner in the beater!" in this town, takes a lot to impress chicas.

Ain't this the truth

I hate the typical, "he has to have a new car because he's famous".

If I were rich and/or famous, Id still rock my Quest all day. I would just have it like it rolled off the assembly line....with MPI.... :ph34r:

But seriously, Ive never been the type to buy dealer cars. Such a hassle, and You can't work on them or do anything exciting to them. Oh well, to each his own. Let the ignorant Paparazzi think its a POS car. haha

LMAO.....Ain't that the truth.

Girls love um....But, will they "put out" after a ride in a Conquest?

P.S. Chics like Starions more than Conquests ;) I think it has something to do with the "Three Diamonds" on the header panel :D

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

Girls love um....But, will they "put out" after a ride in a Conquest?

P.S. Chics like Starions more than Conquests ;) I think it has something to do with the "Three Diamonds" on the header panel :D

Bill

Yes they do, in fact, that's how my wife and I got together.

I had an Eiger '87 Quest and she had a Rio '88 (imagine that a red one ;)) and we have a 9 year old daughter! So Bill, I guess you're right!

But my lady like the Quests more than the Starions.

-N8

I live in the valley too and kids at 16 get brand new Mercedes and BMW's like they are Pintos so no one around here, especially girls are impressed by our cars.

I live in the valley too and kids at 16 get brand new Mercedes and BMW's like they are Pintos so no one around here, especially girls are impressed by our cars.

Yep, there's this 19 year old kid in Burbank rolling around in an Audi R8. Say, where in the valley are you?