Import Showdown, Reynolds Ga, May 1 & 2

JAinsworth

Well it's time for another Import Showdown. As usual, we'll hang out at my house on Saturday telling lies, drinking beer, and do a little tuning if needed. On Sunday morning we will meet around 9am and caravan to Reynolds for the Shootout. For this meet, I won't be able to do the BBQ, beans, etc. on Saturday. Instead, I thought we could chip in and order pizza if everyone is agreeable with that. Any other suggestions for the Saturday afternoon meal are welcome.

All starquesters are welcome. Address and phone number below if you need directions.

Jimmy Ainsworth

6374 Fulton Drive

Lizella GA 31052

478-808-0902...cell

http://www.importshowdown.com/

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am afraid to commit but i am trying to make sure the car is ready by then. looking forward to seeing everyone and Jimmy we always say we come for pams baked beans but really its just for the beer and lies part :lol:(they will be missed however!) really pizza is good with me or any fast food will do just get better i know you have had your share of surgery and we appreciate being able to come to your place! Edited by pagemo

I'm supposed to close on my house on the weekend before, but that doesn't mean I won't be able to make it down. I'll try my hardest. Put me down for a tentative maybe.

Jimmy will have to be there. New to the club, but not to the love of these cars. Looking forward to meeting some of you there.

Jimmy will have to be there. New to the club, but not to the love of these cars. Looking forward to meeting some of you there.

ummmm, you do realize there are quite a few people local to you dont you? i see your in stone mountain, im out in loganville and there are a few people in lawrencville and a couple in winder. a few others here and there also. get with us, im sure we could all get together one evening or weekend.

Trying my hardest to make this and go to the track on Sunday! Went to the track couple weekends ago and blew the u joints out of a brand new drive shaft.....

Jimmy I have some new times for you btw and there on 12psi(they beat the ole 13.9 with bogging really bad out of the hole and a 2.3 60')... We didn't even get to turn the boost up before the drive shaft dropped out cause of wheel hop.