Jump to content

    Widebody Rear Bumper needed...

    starhunter
    By starhunter,
    I'm looking for a red colored rear bumper. I'll be repainting so I just need it in good shape with no chips or cracks. the paint condition doesnt matter, would just prefer it red.   thanks guys.

    Don't use AUTOTRUCKPART.COM

    norats
    By norats,
    "Purchased" (well paid for at least) a XS bypass valve over 2-1/2 weeks ago.   -Still don't have the item. -Have no emails from the company other than their computer generated "Thanks for your order" crap. -I have sent them several requests about when the item will be shipped, if it's even in stock, etc. NOTHING in response. -The company has no phone numbers listed anywhere, and hides behind network solutions with reference to any physical location or phone info.   I get the impression this com

    lookin for a griffin

    Tman
    By Tman,
    i know there was a group buy or some modded too work on quest with out haven too find diff hoses and fans and such too mak eit work pm me if u have one

    Black Cloth interior parts..yes cloth...not velour

    MainstreaM
    By MainstreaM,
    These are black cloth NOT VELOUR. I have never seen any like this, sadly enough I don't have the fronts. http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9049/stuffforsale001vm3.jpg door panels usual elbow wear but other wise good condition, tops included a I have the other upper door cover 45 plus shipping http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6690/stuffforsale002wo5.jpg Close up of the cloth pattern   http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/3642/stuffforsale006yi6.jpg Rear seats 87 style good condition no rips or

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...