Jump to content

    18X8/9 new wheels/custom adapters and other stuff Pic added

    pagemo
    By pagemo,
    I have a set of Fondmetal 18X8 and 18X9 wheels new in the box made for a mustang with custom aluminum hubcentric adapters for a conquest. I would like to sell the wheels with the adapters but I may split them? The adapters are for the rear wheels 5X114.3 30mm. The front wheels do not require an adapter I paid $650 for the wheels and $200 (custom hubcentric on both sides)for the adapters. $700 for the set I have some good pictures on 2.6liter.com but i am having trouble logging in? I went ahead a

    Elgin Steering Components

    moontreenrg
    By moontreenrg,
    has any one ever heard or seen Elgin steering components? on the rear of my 86' starion i have an emblem which says Elgin steering on it. any leads?

    looking for a few things

    ScarlettConquest
    By ScarlettConquest,
    looking for a Front air dam, any brand short throw shifter, and a extra set of wheels w/ or w/o tires....let me know. PM me or something.

    Tims .499 Banshee Roller cam 175 bucks BUMP!!!!

    Chris89tsi
    By Chris89tsi,
    Here is tim C. banshee roller cam...only used for about 2500 miles. With roller Rockers and shims if you are not running the 83 longer valves....     175 bucks or best offer   here are the specs on the cam: Rock the Banshee: INT Duration: 218 degrees @.050, seat-to-seat 284 degrees EXH Duration: 207 degrees @.050, seat-to-seat 265 degrees INT CAM Lift .312; .499 w/1.6 ratio EXH CAM Lift .300; .480 w/1.6 ratio Lobe Separation: 113.5 Intake Centerline 109.5 BTDC Power Range: 2500-7000RPM

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...