Jump to content

    Fuel Tank

    MikesSVX
    By MikesSVX,
    Anyone know were I can get a fuel tank for my 89 Conquet? Factory or aftermarket. Mine rotted through. I'm going aftermarket on the pump, filter and fuel lines so I just need a tank that will fit. Will a 94 to 98 Mustang tank fit with some special mounting? I'm building this car to play around with in Auto-X and Track. The only restriction I have on the tank is that it has to be close to the same capacity.

    SELL COMPLETE SET BRAND NEW KIT.. for $$ell $190 shipped

    bad2theBone
    By bad2theBone,
    hello there good morning,   here i have a full complete set polyurethane suspension complete set, BRAND NEW i never install it to my car, never touch the car, full set polyurethane better than stock, is from Stedebani ... great product, excellent for street, local and even drifting race.. heheheh i remember those days :( ...   oh well, so yes im putting out for sell full set suspension polyurethane bushings complete, brand new from stedebani. black compound. is way better than those ugly

    Con1Quest

    sfc711
    By sfc711,
    Bought a Turbo Timer and a set of injectors from him. They arrived very Quickly and were packaged very well. Would not hesitate to do business with this seller

    Mitsubishi Valve cover powder coated black

    Banky
    By Banky,
    As seen in the picture below. I will sell the valve cover for 80.00 shipped. The cover is powdercoated black, with the Mitsubishi letters silver, and the tristar red.     http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u106/holmes5518/DSCF2987.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...