- 0 replies
- 530 views
- Add Reply
- 12 replies
- 1336 views
- Add Reply
- 7 replies
- 1521 views
- Add Reply
- 42 replies
- 7349 views
- Add Reply
ultraflexxj
By Mech,
Bought the ACT clutch kit from him. Xtreme pressure plate, w/ the street disc. This clutch is bad @ss. He hooked me up on the price, came two days later. Nice guy, woud Def. recommend. thanks again!
where to get weld=L's
By speed racer,
I looked around locally and nobody had a clue what I was talking about.All I saw was threaded pipe crap..Gotta be a online source I expect. Some guy here has flanges(shelby I think) Also;where can I find metric to AN adaptors.All I found at summit was AN to NPT. Trying to collect stuff while working lot of OT,Gonna get some sheet metal from Chad and buying little bits here and there.
Awww the smell of baked powdercoat.
By Laodicea,
Here is some pics of my wheels I just cooked with matt black powerdercoat. http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t18/gr8white1/88%20Starion/DSC00141.jpg http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t18/gr8white1/88%20Starion/DSC00136.jpg http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t18/gr8white1/88%20Starion/DSC00138.jpg http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t18/gr8white1/88%20Starion/DSC00135.jpg
POSSIBLE MOOKEEH MK1 18" MODIFIED STOCK WHEELS
By 101PROPOSE,
hi members, i have been talking to a few wheel/rim manufactures and got some infos about developing modified stock replica starquest wheels in 18" or 19" they all said it is possible but a new mold is required and it involves $$$$$. according to them, one mold is good for one size wheel with different offsets. for example, 18x8 with 0mm offset or 18x8 with 12mm offset. but two different molds are required for two different size wheels. for example, 18x8 with 12mm offset and 18x9 with 0mm
