Jump to content

    SOLD HKS SSQ Blowoff valve for sale PRICE LOWERED SOLD

    Banky
    By Banky,
    This is known to have the best blowoff sound. The performance benefit of this BOV is that it never leaks boost. It is the top of the line BOV on the market. It is dirty, so you will have to polish it or clean it up a little.   I also have a seperate 'insert' that will give it a different sound. Also, this is authentic, not an ebay knockoff.   The only thing you will need to install this is a flange.   125.00 shipped is a steal for this.   http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u106/holmes5518/DSCF2

    Racetronix Delphi injectors 650CC (MPI)PRICE LOWERED NOW 165

    Banky
    By Banky,
    Delphi style 650CC Injectors from racetronix. Set of four. These have only been idled on, never even driven on full load. 0 Miles. These fit perfectly into the Magna manifold for MPI. Perfect condition.   165.00 shipped

    2 Sets of non-SHP Wheels

    Buck
    By Buck,
    I have two sets of 4, of non SHP wheels for sale. They are 16x7 and 16x8. Would like $200 a set plus shipping. I'm in Orlando, Florida. I can email pics.

    Tan floor mats and a couple tan misc items

    Elkidmino
    By Elkidmino,
    Tan floor mats....$56 shipped http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10121/DSCI0060.JPG   Center console with tan leather shift boot.....$25 + shipping Tan sun visors.....$15 shipped, the cloth is pulling away, just needs to be reglued Tan rear view mirror and light assembly......$25 shipped Passenger side kick panel.......$13 +shipping http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10121/DSCI0061.JPG   All seats are spoken for, carpet too. Lower door sills are gone   I am keeping the rest

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...