Jump to content

    for trade: autometer sport comp tach

    krazyk59
    By krazyk59,
    well just like it says.. throw out what u imght have to trade so i get some idea's of what id like to trade it for.. looking for something that will add more performance to my car   its an autometer sport comp 2 5" tach with shift light, its got all that recall and shift light setting crap on it.. $250 tach new...

    *Found*

    88TSI_Rob
    By 88TSI_Rob,
    Like the title says I need a set of Rear SHP 8-way adjustable struts.   I don't care about the springs, the insulators, or whether or not they are blown out.   As long as they are straight and aren't rusty or damaged I'm interested.   The closer to PA you are the better so that shipping isn't too outrageous and pics would be appreciated.   I can do Paypal (personal account, not credit) or MO.   Thanks.

    Temp sensor OVCP 86

    BOHO
    By BOHO,
    Hey guys   I dont know if I need this or not but I'm down to the last options.....If anyone has one sitting around let me know. Car still isnt running right. LMK   Braden

    stock conquest motor

    conquest kid
    By conquest kid,
    how much boost can a stock motor handle

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...