Jump to content

    DSM 900cc injectors. SOLD.

    emagdnim
    By emagdnim,
    $200 shipped.   They were purchased from ultimate-racing.com a few months ago, ran on the dyno a few times and worked perfect. They are made by Siemens.   Thanks!       These are $460.00 NEW!!! Get them here for your swap cheap!   I'm only selling them because I need a different style injector, as these are too small for my manifold.   Thanks.

    Dash Question

    Roush
    By Roush,
    So I bought this fiberglass universal dashboard from vibrant performance and started to fabricate it to fit the Conquest. I've got it pretty much all figured out expect for where it touches the window (in the front). I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with aftermarket dashboards in Conquests and could give me some input/ideas.

    Msd 6al new in box

    Psi4rpower
    By Psi4rpower,
    I have a 6al new in box not openned all connectors are still in the box. Looking for trades on tan interiors and or mudflaps, njv head mpi stuff. or 200.00 shipped.     sorry for the previous typo.

    strut cartridge?

    TexasQuest
    By TexasQuest,
    I was planning on ordering Tokico Hp's from a site and when I went to checkout it said that the front's were strut cartridges. What's the difference in a strut and a strut cartridge?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...