Jump to content

    TURBO FOR SALE

    damurida
    By damurida,
    blitz dc 2 fatt turbo timer used but in new condition. $60.00 shipped SOLD   DSM TDO4 13B turbo $100.00 shipped.....SOLD   borg warner t3/t4 turbo new 60 trim with o2 vband housing $300.00 shipped   maft translator and 3" maf $200.00 shipped-----has been placed on ebay.....SOLD   header panel ..gold....$30.00 shipped....SOLD   super 16g turbo $400.00 shipped ....SOLD   complete turbo kit for talon /eclipse $400.00 ....SOLD LOCAL

    Limited slip differential wanted

    Starionboy84
    By Starionboy84,
    Limited slip differential wanted. Please notify me if you have one..... starionboy84@hotmail.com or pm me starionboy84

    fuel line

    Mech
    By Mech,
    looking for the lower fuel line in the engine bay. The one that feeds the fuel filter. Goes from hard line to fuel filter.   dont care if its kinked, leaks or whatever. I need the fitting that bolts to the hard line for a project.

    oil feed line

    FijiPhil
    By FijiPhil,
    ^ I think thats the right name for it. I need the high pressure oil line that goes from the top of the turbo housing and runs underneath and screws into housing that holds the oil filter. I also need that nut that it screws into, if that makes sense. I want to buy a new one, from what i understand old ones generally get gunked up. I couldnt find one at the local auto parts store, i havent tried the dealer yet. Id like to get a steel braided one if possible though. If anyone can help me out, or p

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...