Jump to content

    mystic cobra

    billy42000
    By billy42000,
    1996 ford mustang cobra svt. factory mystic paint (less than 2000 made), tremec 3550 tranny, fms clutch, long tubes.   http://i16.tinypic.com/2hs2ofo.jpg http://i14.tinypic.com/3zsyxrs.jpg http://i11.tinypic.com/30dc9a8.jpg http://i19.tinypic.com/46zfout.jpg

    Autometer Tach

    Roush
    By Roush,
    I'm looking for an Autometer Tachometer, one of the 5" diameter ones with a shift light. Prefferably an Ultralite style.

    850cc's with MPI?

    BOHO
    By BOHO,
    Hey guys just wandering if 4 850's would be too much on a magna. basic setup JE 8.1...272 cam...port polish work...s16g. Thanks for the info. I just have 4 850's and was trying to cut back cost for MPI. This is the only reason I'm asking. Not looking for more power or anything...so don't assume that. Just trying to be a cheap fool :wink: Thanks for the input as always.   Braden

    Cleared Starion Tails

    Star_V8_Quest
    By Star_V8_Quest,
    I have had these for some time now and have bought a different set.I think some have seen these on my car at some meets.These are a nice set for a different look.They do not come with the bulbs or the holders.I had to use them on my new set.This is just for the lites as you see them.No gaskets either. No cracks,chips or spiderweb cracks. $100   http://www.imagestation.com/4929575/3923882622 http://www.imagestation.com/4929575/3923881557 http://www.imagestation.com/4929575/3923880384

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...