Jump to content

    turbo swap wire harness question

    JamesR
    By JamesR,
    I'm going to start my swap this weekend and wanted to know what some of you have done with the old wire harness. I've got a 1990 2.4L efi and the main ecu wire harness on the pass side merges with the drv side harness. I believe the carburated cars did not have this harness. Did you just take apart the harness to seperate them and how hard was it? The conquest harness should be easy to install being the ecu harness was basically seperate from the chassis harness except for 1 plug that attach

    louver brackets

    johnboyinva
    By johnboyinva,
    I'm bidding on some side window louvers on ebay want to know if anyone has some mounting brackets for sale. Want to know I can get these first before auction ends.

    hawk fuel pump relay?

    jake88starquest
    By jake88starquest,
    Can anyone tell me if the wireing out of the hawk ECU to the relay for the fuel pump needs to be hot or cold??

    MPI.

    Caliber308
    By Caliber308,
    Please tell me that a MPI set up doesnt cost $2100.00 from only www.fuelinjectionpros.com!!! Im thinking about it. But $2100.00 is just too steep for my taste, for a fuel feed system :evil: :evil: I can see maybe $1000.00 for parts and labor. But $2100.00, Im at a loss for words!!!   CALIBER 308

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...