Jump to content

    Cleared Starion Tails

    Star_V8_Quest
    By Star_V8_Quest,
    I have had these for some time now and have bought a different set.I think some have seen these on my car at some meets.These are a nice set for a different look.They do not come with the bulbs or the holders.I had to use them on my new set.This is just for the lites as you see them.No gaskets either. No cracks,chips or spiderweb cracks. $100   http://www.imagestation.com/4929575/3923882622 http://www.imagestation.com/4929575/3923881557 http://www.imagestation.com/4929575/3923880384

    Power steering pump, reservoir and lines

    CaliConquestAlex
    By CaliConquestAlex,
    Just as the title says. I need the whole setup shipped to 94534, CA. I need the reservoir, lines, and pump with pulley.

    steering colum switch plz

    davida.
    By davida.,
    I could use a new steering coloum switch.   hate when the headlights don't work. da.

    1987 tsi*parting out*mostly intact,5 speed,ohio$700.newprice

    sin01bst
    By sin01bst,
    This is a 1987 conquest tsi 88,000 miles,5 speed, black outside with black interior.body is in fair condition with typical 20 year old paint. I replaced a couple of the exhaust manifold studs, and when i had the turbo and the manifold and everything else off the turbo had absolutely no play what soever, very solid. I just did a oil/filter change and a spark plug/wires/cap/rotor change. new brake master cylinder new brake pads all the way around new differential mounts 1989 esir ecu-1987 ecu

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...