Jump to content

    good used or new clutch

    big_bubba
    By big_bubba,
    looking for a good used or new clutch for an 88 quest. Mid michigan area, the closer the better

    front spoiler wanted

    big_bubba
    By big_bubba,
    I need a front spoiler in northern Michigan, let me know what you have and a price

    Yet, another ride...VW GTI VR6

    mitsubishigirl
    By mitsubishigirl,
    We picked this baby up about 2 weeks ago. We're having a lot of fun in it. We got rid of the 5.0 mustang (thank god). This gets GREAT gas mileage (only have to fill up maybe twice a week, fun to drive and 180 stock horse in this tiny little get up and go car.   http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/949/hpim2023ui3.jpg http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/765/hpim2030lm0.jpg[/i]

    air dam question

    allen405
    By allen405,
    how hard is it to remove the air dam on 89 quest. I climbed under to tke a peek and there was more to it than I thought

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...