Jump to content

    88 fiji blue conquest 5sp Tn. (pics up)!!sold!!

    cubanb88turbo
    By cubanb88turbo,
    i've decided to sell my baby.it's a fiji blue 88 tsi with black interior.it has high miles but does run pretty good.it has a bov and a muffler but that's it.i don't have any pics but it will be at the pigeon forge meet in july.anyone in need of a good parts car or just looking to ad another to their collection.i don't want to part it out.it has a few dings but not in bad shape for it's age.asking 2,000 but open to suggestions.the front seats have some tears but i might throw in the pair of matri

    Lap Belt Adjustment

    sanitariumite
    By sanitariumite,
    I've got an '87 with auto belts. The buckle for the lap belt sits so far forward it's almost right up with the e-brake handle. Because it's up so far, it jabs into the side of my thigh, and makes sitting there for more than 5 minutes rather uncomfortable. It may just be because I'm a big boy, but I've never had the issue with any other car, including either of the other Starions I've driven. Is there any way to adjust the lap belt buckle back? If I could move it back 8-10" It wouldn't be an issu

    New front bumper reinforcement bar

    slowquest
    By slowquest,
    Got a couple extras I'm willing to let go of. $300.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. These are brand new, Mitsu parts.   http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10108/normal_bumper_reinforcement_001.jpg   http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10108/normal_bumper_reinforcement_002.jpg   http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10108/normal_bumper_reinforcement_003.jpg

    power steering bleeder nipple

    clubmayhew
    By clubmayhew,
    anyone? mine, sorta....snapped... :?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...