Jump to content

    18g for sale price drop

    rauriarte
    By rauriarte,
    doing for a friend have a mitsubishi 18g for sale is direct bolt on to our manifolds has eclipse front and starion exhaust housing was on his 89 starion no smoke or shaft play was on for approxamiatly 500 miles then came across a 20g so he took it off his car he's looking for 575 or b/o plus shipping let me know if anyone is interested front of turbo was ported to fit 18g and exhaust side is also ported out Thanks Rich

    sold

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    Here is a new steel braided power steering line with 3ft. of heat loom. Oscar sells them for $125, I will sell it for $100 obo. Thanks.

    2 Motors for sale

    artishard116
    By artishard116,
    Hello, I'm looking to sell 2 motors that I have. I don't know a lot about them, just what I was told. I got them with my car when I bought it which is an 88' tsi. I was told one has 50k on it and one has 90k. Supposedly the 90k one has a bad rod though it should be good for parts. I was told the 50k one was in good condition. I am located in Ithaca NY 14850 and would like these to be picked up if there is any interest. I'm totally fine with someone coming by and looking at them, or performing an

    Maroon Interior Clip

    ZoSo
    By ZoSo,
    Need this clip in maroon. Please pm me a price shipped to 20170.   http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/Zoso20000/ZClip.jpg   Thanks Justin

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...