Jump to content

    S/T SWAY BAR SET GP

    101PROPOSE
    By 101PROPOSE,
    hello members,   this GP is for suspension techniques sway bar set(front 1" & rear 13/16")   $219.99 + s & h   i need 6 orders.   anyone interested?   101

    slowquest !

    scotty
    By scotty,
    Larry got me a deal on some new in box tail lights for my 89 starion restoration , if it wasnt for his efforts I may not have had these almost obsolete parts . The deal was good and Larry is a man of his word .   Thanks bro ! S.

    V8 conversion, engine bay question

    KrazedZ
    By KrazedZ,
    What did you guys remove in the engine bay? I’m at the point where I’m about to start running the wire harness for my Gen 6 Accel DFI, I’m looking to keep some of my gauges working like, volts, oil pressure, temp and fuel level. How much of the stock harness did you remove and I guess most remove the abs setup aswell? Thanks Tony

    bonehead performance *caution*

    FijiPhil
    By FijiPhil,
    I bought a turboxs mbc from them, it broke in 10 days. I emailed them and they ignored it. I understand that they did not manufacture this, but they didnt even bother to send me a reply and say there was nothing they could do or whatever. Kinda dissapointing. :roll:

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...