Jump to content

    Group purchase on new intercooler kit. 20"x11"x4&a

    Barrel Hunter
    By Barrel Hunter,
    the company I work for, Extreme Turbo Systems (www.extremeturbosystems.com) is working with me to develop an intercooler kit for our cars. I have the kit developed and built, however I had to leave early today so I did not get a chance to powdercoat the kit and get completed pictures. here is a comparison of the new intercooler versus the stock one:   http://www.piratesofslide.com/Conquest/S3010159.JPG http://www.piratesofslide.com/Conquest/S3010212.JPG   this kit is a full replacement of all in

    Want to buy starion

    ESi_R_Man
    By ESi_R_Man,
    in or around Boca Raton FL

    anyone know where to get a new...

    bbuilderedgedQuest
    By bbuilderedgedQuest,
    i hit the front of my quest going 20mph right now i have a bumper cover on it. but eventually when i have the money i'd like to get an new front. does anyone know where to get a BRAND NEW bumper and reinforcement????? thanks alot.

    88 Conquest part out, engine+++ 600$ for the lot!!GONE!!!!!!

    T61colt
    By T61colt,
    -------------------ALL GONE----------------------------- I had a blue 88 quest I stripped out. The car had 82k on it and everything apeared to be in great working order. Car was rusted out though.   Transmission: 200$ I will not ship this as the last one I shipped UPS busted the tailshaft off it. This is a 5speed. Get it this weekend and I will throw the flywheel and a newer clutch in with it so you can do the swap to your 87 and earlier. http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/GSX_1998/othercra

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...