Jump to content

    stock ovcp metal and tubing

    clubmayhew
    By clubmayhew,
    stock ovcp metal and tubing(rubber).

    need help with suspension and wheels. Im looking to replace.

    10secgn
    By 10secgn,
    Ok I have a 89 shp and it needs new struts so I was think of going with some coilovers, what is my best bet with keeping the price down. what kind of struts should I get? I also would like to get some new wheels like the ROH Drift R Competition Black I would like to do 18X8's in the front and 19X9 in the rear. what offset would I need so I dont have to use spacers? if thats possible? Im fairly new to these cars. so bare with me. any guidance and help would be great!!!

    can someone give me a list of vendors

    10secgn
    By 10secgn,
    I looking for a list of vendors who sell star quest parts. Im picking a quest up next weekend and Im looking to start doing a few things to it. so a list of websites would be great!     Ryan

    computer parts(scanner, printer, & wireless router)

    substock
    By substock,
    bought a new bundle computer yesterday with vista, and selling these because, i don't need them, and the router and scanner aren't compatible with vista   hp scanjet 3400c used but in excellent condition. comes with software & power cord scanner has very little use not compatible with vista, but is with all other operating systems 35 shipped http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l225/substock/For%20Sale/DSC00016.jpg   hp deskjet 712c used but in good condition(couple scratches on the top) comes

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...