Jump to content

    EGR block off plate

    lowboost
    By lowboost,
    I found an egr blockoff plate. I paid $10 shipped for it and never installed it, quest is gone so first $10 gets it shipped anywhere.

    Primary injector (black top)

    jisleyjr
    By jisleyjr,
    Hey, i am looking for a good non leaking primary injector (black top) from a 87-89 starquest. IM me if you have one.   Thanks, John

    2.4/2.0 Wideblock

    emagdnim
    By emagdnim,
    I need one ASAP, and close to Ohio.. Please let me know what you got.   I would like it to be a known running shortblock, but not interested in any rod knocking crankwalked crap.   Thanks!

    FS: JL 12" sub in box and autotek 475w amp 300$

    artishard116
    By artishard116,
    hello, looking to get rid of these. asking 300 for both. I'm located in ithaca, ny 14850. pick up would be nice.   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/solidsnake116/car%20parts/IMG_1189.jpg   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/solidsnake116/car%20parts/DSC02670.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...