Jump to content

    looking for Exhaust Manifold

    Hernz
    By Hernz,
    hey im looking for an exhaust maniflod for my 88 starquest. mine has a little crack on it. im looking for one that has no cracks. hope somebody has one. thanks

    Magna MPI

    Phillip_411
    By Phillip_411,
    Where can I purchase a new Magna MPI system. The last website that I saw a couple years ago was www.4gmitsubishi.com. I cant get that link to work now. Thanks for the help.

    need 2 front bumpstops

    brattesani
    By brattesani,
    they are for shp struts, i dont know if they were different. Im not looking to spend more than $15 shipped to northern california 95618. thanks.

    Need an 89 ecu

    Deadly
    By Deadly,
    Anyone have an 89 ecu for a decent price? I'd prefer to buy it outright and not bid through ebay. Thanks!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...