Jump to content

    SDS modified stock distributor for MPI 25.00 shipped.

    Banky
    By Banky,
    This distributor was modified and worked perfectly for the SDS standalone. Im not sure which other standalones can use this, but I will sell it for 25.00 shipped to you.   benzelite@gmail.com is the paypal address.

    20G Brand New $680 SHIPPED

    luuke211
    By luuke211,
    I just got a TD06 20 G from Trilogy Turbos this thing is brand new from the factory have to sell it due to, too many tickets and car was sold. http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/hickam/Picture002.jpg http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/hickam/Picture001.jpg

    Dimentions - Intake flange

    Postman
    By Postman,
    Ill be starting a MPI conversion in a couple of months, but while im here at school Ive got access to a mill. So I figure this is an opportune time to make a flange for the intake manifold. I could use a gasket and figure it out on my own, but it would rock if someone has drawings or dimensions for the manifold flange. Thanks.   Postman

    86-87 igniter/knock box

    vbrad511
    By vbrad511,
    Cleaning in the garage tonight I found two of my old igniters. One of them worked, I bought it off of Ebay for a spare, the other one was the one that failed on my 87, I'm just not sure which one's which. My 87's long gone, so I'll probably never need these again. I'd say $20 shipped for the pair, but make me an offer if that's too much. I have a few other pieces around too. The OVC pipe from an 86 with the sensor in it, misc plugs, and maybe some other stuff I just haven't found yet.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...