-
Images
- 4 replies
- 509 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 515 views
- Add Reply
- 6 replies
- 748 views
- Add Reply
- 3 replies
- 623 views
- Add Reply
aftermarket clutch or PP
By Highly Boosted,
let me know what you have. Must be for a 240mm thanks
TPS for Magna
By Blind_Drifter,
Looking for a TPS that will work on my Mustang throttlebody on my magna. If any of you have one or can point me in the right direction. Thank you.
Boost Gauge ***SOLD***
By Roush,
I still have a 30 psi boost gauge if anyone is interested. Its an Autometer Ultralite and is pratically brand new. $40 bux
Window Trim parts
By xtremeboost,
I need all the window trim pieces in NEW or like new condition !!!!!!!!!! I would like to have all the trim parts which are on the car . Frank
