Jump to content

    fuel pump block off plate-on head

    quest925
    By quest925,
    I seemed to have lost mine???

    magna mpi************ no longer for sale

    ekstatixx
    By ekstatixx,
    ***********edit #2.... no longer for sale       well since i just bought an mpi car, i dont need to make another one.   I have one of the magnas that i had imported from australia, and chad modded. it will not bolt to our stock head, but it can easily be modded to be ready to.   otherwise, the magna head is very stong, and a good way to go.   $380 shipped. i will also include the gasket that mounts the mpi to the head as well. i do not have a new gasket for between the two pieces though   ***ed

    oil filter adapter please.

    importwarrior
    By importwarrior,
    HELP! i need the oil filter adapter. http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a352/starion26quest/oil%20adapter/OA-5.jpg   pm me with a price shipped please.     thanks I-W

    89 WINDOW POWER SWITCH

    BORIQUEST87TSI
    By BORIQUEST87TSI,
    hi looking for drivers side windows switches for a 88 or 89 starquest the one touch down type.. any help thanks.. 8)

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...