Jump to content

    stuff

    vbrad511
    By vbrad511,
    Hey guys, a few years back I swapped a 5-speed into my 88. The auto was toast, but I stripped a bunch of stuff off of it. The valve body's gone, but I've still got some other stuff that I'd rather give to somebody for shipping than throw away. There's a diaphram looking jobber kinda round, kinda triangle about 3 1/2", what looks like a vacuum modulator, an electric two wire solenoid, a batch of misc bolts, and I may have the pan around here too. So if any of you auto guys or gals want this, PM m

    intercooler

    brattesani
    By brattesani,
    im looking for and 88-89 intercooler with all brackets. i would like to pick it up (northern california) but if you have it and would like to ship it. i am willing to pay $100 shipped.

    drivers side rocker panel

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    I need a drivers side rocker panel in great condition. No rust, any color. Thanks.

    '89 ignitor

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    I have an '89 ignitor for sale. $30. Thanks.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...