Jump to content

    101Propose - EL Glo gauge group buy

    Turbo_Addict
    By Turbo_Addict,
    Just wanted to throw a big thumbs up to 101Propose for the EL Glo gauge group buy he put together. It's great to see someone check interest, get the item, test fit and functionality, then sell it. Great way to do business! I just installed mine in about half an hour and they look great. Better than I expected... very nice quality and really brings a modern look to the car. Cool to be able to change from blue to green at the flick of a switch. Thanks!   Tom

    Rear SHP Shock Replacement?

    ZoSo
    By ZoSo,
    The rear shocks on my '89 SHP car are completly worn. I would like to replace them with KYB's, is this a direct install? I know its not for the fronts...I pretty sure the rears are direct, I just need to confirm before I order.   Thanks,   Justin

    302swap, help please

    Hit_N_Run-player
    By Hit_N_Run-player,
    Ok, my G54 has just took a s*** on me, and i swore to swap a 302 if the motor ever went out. So now im here.   Im very interested, and had a few questions..   What was done with wiring system? Id like to go EFI if i could   What was done to the guage cluster to adapt onto a 302?   Did the swappers have a driveshaft made? Any problems here?   Anyone find any headers that clear?   Any overall problems with the swap?   Thanks a bunch

    83 Hood

    thetexan88
    By thetexan88,
    I'm looking for an 83 hood. Please let me know if you have one for sale.   Thanks, David Springer

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...