Jump to content

    sold

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    ...

    rear camber plates & under drive pulley

    questkiller2005
    By questkiller2005,
    oscars rear camber plates like brand new. 65 shipped   unorthadox racing pulley anadize red perfect condition 100 shipped

    SIZZOLD

    Narrow87
    By Narrow87,
    GONE-O   thanks   88whitestarion!

    Parting MPI Starion. I have to get my money back

    garychoffmann
    By garychoffmann,
    Well, here she goes. I'm not parting it yet as I'm desperately trying to hold off and sell her whole. But, I'm not getting enough serious bites on the car.   Chads intake with fuel rail and TB, No tps 600 OBO   SDS with everything needed, includes all sensors, hall sensor and bracket, pulley, distributer, msd, coil, wiring, rich/lean controller, injectors, etc. Everything you would need to plug it up and go 1600 OBO   Turbonetics exhaust manifold with wastegate 500 OBO   T3/t4 still practicall

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...